Oct 20, 2008

love is in the air

buna buna buna

The night of 15 October, after the ijab Kabul , and after G signing the surat nikah, they’re now husband and wife. Officially. Love is definitely in the air.

Can you imagine my mum and dad’s feeling?
I don’t know. But I know it’s really hard for us to let G go, being a wife!
I don’t know. But I feel like a part of me, and pieces of me has gone.
I don’t know. But I have to accept this, be realistic. G is not ours anymore.

Ahh..what a sentimental morning..

I reached my home sweet home around 11pm. The groom’s entourage has gone.
I’ve missed the ijab Kabul ceremony.
I’ve missed to see how my pa and mak react in that situation.
I’ve missed the 1st photograph session.
The crowded people are slowly going back to their home.



The sempoi girl looks beautiful with white baju pengantin. Ya lah..That’s the first time she wear a dress with renda2 and all make-up. Our photographer, Kak E (which is also my x-classmate) is also there. Surprisingly, she’s finally step into my house! Then what else? It’s my turn to pose in front of the camera with the rest of guest! My hungry feeling is finally gone automatically.

It’s about 6.30 am when G and me fetching Mama Bed and Kak Una at KB Bus Station.

G: Sampai juga korang kat umah aku ye?
Kak Bed: Yelah nak tengok kawan pelik aku kawen…
Kak Una: Eh jijah..X sangka ko dah jadi bini orang..
HAHAHAHA

Lebeh kurang gitu la.

The wedding started to be hectic and kalut as the previous wedding before, after Kak Bed, Kak Una and G coming back from buying toto and take the wedding cake- they forgot to buy some fruits for the hantaran. Then I just knew – they don’t prepare all the hantaran yet! Aduh! No wonder la I haven’t see the hantaran.. Yuh and me rushing to KB Mall, get caught in the traffic jam, buying buah, bla bla bla.

The Climax of the wedding

It’s already 2:00 pm, but I still in unprepared; with untidy outfit, dingy comot face, dingy tudung helping and doing the kitchen work, eating, and so on. As Kak E capturing G’s picture, it’s already late. The time has come but the groom and his entourage doesn’t arrive yet. Yuh and me has to send Kak Bed and Kak Una to catch up their flight, without having the chance to meet the groom! As we riding the viva, kak Bed and Kak Una still sempat take a look at the groom waiting for his entourage because our viva have to split the entourage whose stand along the road, to make a way for us to pass through.

Climax of the wedding? --> Hahaha yuh and me has missed the ceremony!

The true wedding’s climax is during the gotong royong time, gathering and gathering! Thank you so so much to all cousins, second and third cousins, frens and all relatives! But still missing our Apih, Farhan, Apeq and Elong Ali!



Majlis Menghantar Menantu

Early morning, G, me and the other 2 girls going to KB Mall again -- buying something for the hantaran. I don’t how many times should we prepare for the hantaran. Around 3.30 pm, all bride’s entourage members send G to Aitam house. Actually, I want G who’s wearing the orange dress driving kelisa to her husband’s house for the ceremony. Haha mau kasi gempax bagi masuk Metro!

After makan2 at Aitam’s house, it’s time to capture the moment! Kak E is gone, so I’m the one who take over the photographing part. We’re so bising and riuh in the pengantin’s room. It’s so kelakar and enjoying that time. Then, because of hot and crowded, we moved to outside to take some outdoor pics. Pa, mak and the rest has going back to home, leaving 6 of us to spend some time with G, sitting under pokok2 while taking some pics.

4.45 pm, bye Aitam and G!


I love u G. Pls keep the pieces of paper until I take it back. Pls stick with me like the old days!

I can not love u Aitam but pls make me and others loving u! Be sporting coz I will ask your permission to borrow jijah, your wife, to be with me everytime I go back home! Don’t lock my sis in the closet! Don’t bla3 sampai esok xabes!

Love is in the air..uwek!
If only I can be in 35 years ago --> to feel the ‘love is in the air of my parent’s version’. hahaha

18 nite --> We have gathered one more time and open all the gifts from guest in a very-very exited situation, kecoh riuh, luckily we’re not losing little Afifah under the wrapping papers! Lots of joy and heppiness spread in the air, in the kecoh room. Then we viewed all the pics!
hepi is all around!
p/s: gathering - mengerat silaturahim. Allah tak suka org y memutuskan silaturahim sesama manusia. Orang melayu mencatatkan kes perceraian tertinggi berbanding kaum lain.

5 comments:

maritha said...

**If only I can be in 35 years ago --> to feel the ‘love is in the air of my parent’s version’. hahaha

<-- i'll get u Mr Doraemon so that we can borrow his "mesin merentas masa". aku pun nk tengok ko kecik2 dulu bekeng ke dok. hahaha

buna BC said...

mcm y selalu kata..aku nk pintu doremon jer..

aku heran
aku tulis ni 20hb but da above date..?

maritha said...

bukan manusia je blh jd bengong. komputer pun boleh jd bengong cik kak oii...

nus said...

huhu..ve no idea 2 cmment,,,tp camne aku leh sket touching arr...mood tgh x btol!!...part flashback 35 yrs ago..lu mmg sngal!!

Kak E said...

ina..xsengka aku ko bleh buat ayat jiwang. ouch..trsentuh hatiku..oh oh!