Sep 12, 2008

food obsession..?

//280808

I might not have told u yet;
I’m blessed with Cambodian mother
And a wonderful cook!
Like many other moms
She showed her love with food
Rather than words

She’s a fantastic machine cook in our house
I’m already obsessed with food recently!
Especially Khmer and Champa dish.

Cambodian Savory Crepe
Laksa / rice noodle
Country Chicken Soup
Caramelized Beef
Pineapple Soup
Sup serai kaler ijau
Black pepper chicken
Seasoning beef
Kerabu ayam!

Khmer food
U’re the reason of the teardrops on my cheeks
Hahaha almost!

Mak also good preparing malay food
Gulai tempoyak
Kari daging
Kari kepala ikan
I like them the most!

Life is beautiful especially with khmer food
Thank you Allah 4giving me stepping on ur earth
Thank you Allah for who I am, 4 the variation created
Thank you Allah, for all kind of food in the world!

Khmer food..prepare yourselves nicely
We’ll meet & I’ll CEKIK you maniacly

Native khmer food = http://www.satreykhmeronline.com/simply-khmer-food/#comment-590 Great place to drop by!

No comments: